TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE:
1. Persons using the Real Estate Partners website - at the domain name: www.realestatepartners.co.za [the Website] for any reason whatsoever, subject themselves to and agree to
2. The Real Estate Partners website is intended to provide the user with content made available by Real Estate Partners and its Associates and as seen fit by Real Estate Partners
3. The headings used in these terms and conditions are for reference purposes only and not intended for the purpose of interpretation.
4. Real Estate Partners is an online website media that offers its members – Real Estate Partners [REPs] - recourse to property legal and financial information, education and news.
It affords the user the opportunity to network with other [REPs] Nationally and Internationally, share ideas and build business relationships.
5. Real Estate Partners provides a facility for Real Estate Service Partners [RESPs] to advertise their services/commodities, on the Website.
6. The Website affords the public [Consumers] browsing rights - to visit the Website and obtain information regards [REPs], [RESPs] and information relating to the Real Estate
7. Without derogating from the terms and conditions, Real Estate Partners hereby authorises the user to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of the
Website, or any part thereof, provided that:
7.1 such content is used for information and/or non-commercial purposes only and
7.2 any reproduction of the content of the Website, or portion thereof, must include the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2008 - Real Estate Partners.
8. Users wishing to use content from the Website for commercial purposes may only do so with the express prior written permission from Real Estate Partners Administration.
9. While this website has been set up through Windows Internet Explorer, it can be viewed through Mozilla Firefox but some of the document layouts may not display correctly.
CHANGES & AMMENDMENTS:
1. Real Estate Partners reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to alter and/or amend any criteria or information set out in the Website without prior notice.
2. Real Estate Partners reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter, modify, upgrade, update, suspend or withdraw the Website or any part hereof, at any time
3. Real Estate Partners reserves the right to change and amend the prices and rates quoted on the Website. Announcements of this nature will be posted on the Website Notice
Board - on the Home Page- and an email Communiqué, will be forwarded to all the relevant parties.
4. Users undertake to check the Website frequently and to acquaint themselves with the changes and/or amendments in the information and content supplied on the Website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
1. All content, trademarks and data on the Website, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information and designs are the
property of, or licensed to, Real Estate Partners and as such, are protected from infringement by domestic and international legislation and treaties. Subject to the rights afforded
to the user herein all other rights to all intellectual property on the Website is expressly reserved.
1. Membership is FREE and available to all Persons who are in possession of a valid Fidelity Fund Certificate and ‘other’ persons, if found to be in the interest of the Website
and at the sole discretion of Real Estate Partners Administration. We reserve the right to change this policy without notice.
2. Intended users may apply for membership by submitting a completed [REP] registration form which is accessed via the 'JOIN NOW' function on the Website Front Page and as
per instructions printed on the registration form.
3. You must be eighteen or over to register as a member of Real Estate Partners or to use the Website. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right,
authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
4. No person may use the Website for any unlawful purpose or in any way which violates these terms and conditions.
5. No person may use the Website to promote any other website, service or business which directly or indirectly competes with the Real Estate Partners Website or concept.
6. No person may use the website to promote their business, directly or indirectly to other REP members.
1. By using the Website or communicating with Real Estate Partners by electronic means, the user consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures or
any other communication, satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
LINKING AND FRAMING:
1. Any third party site may link to the Website provided that such a link is directed at the Front Page of the Website. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity or
website to link to any page other than the Front Page of the Website, without the prior written approval of the Real Estate Partners Administrator - email:
2. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business, entity, or website to frame any page on the Real Estate Partners website, including the home page, in any way whatsoever,
without the prior written approval of Real Estate Partners Administration.
3. Any hyperlinks provided on the Website to external websites are provided as is. We do not necessarily agree with, edit or sponsor the content on any such website.
4. You may download our logo for use on your website or personalised stationery.
1. The use of non-malicious search technology, such as "web-crawlers" or "web-spiders", to search and gain information from the Website is not permitted if such technology will
result in, slowing down the Website server or, copyright infringement of any data and information available from the Website.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION:
1. All reasonable steps will be taken to secure a user's information.
2. Users undertake not to divulge their 'user name' or 'password' to any other person.
3. It is expressly prohibited for any person, business or entity to gain, or attempt to gain, unauthorised access to any page on the Website, to deliver, or attempt to deliver any
unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to the Website. Any person who delivers, or attempts to deliver, any unauthorised damaging or malicious code to the Website or
attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on the Website, shall be held criminally liable and in the event that Real Estate Partners should suffer any damage or loss,
civil damages will be claimed.
CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITE:
1. Users understand and agree that the Real Estate Partners Administration may review and delete any content, messages, photos or profiles [collectively - "Content"] that in the
sole discretion of Real Estate Partners Administration violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal or that might violate the rights, harm or threaten the safety of
2. You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display or post to the Website or transmit to other Members.
3. By posting Content to any public area of the Website, you automatically grant and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to Real Estate Partners, an
irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content.
4. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website. Real Estate Partners Administration reserves the right to investigate and take
appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Website
and terminating the membership of such violators.
It includes Content that:
a. is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
b. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
c. involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
d. promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, efamatory or libellous;
e. romotes any illegal or unauthorized copy of another personal copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programmes or links to them, providing information to
circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
f. contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
g. provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
h. violates someone's privacy, or provides or creates computer viruses;
i. solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
j. engage in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, advertising pyramid schemes.
k. You must use the Website in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
l. You may not directly engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any Real Estate Properties or Services that you or your Company are marketing,
through the Real Estate Partners Website. The Classified section of the Website makes provision for users to advertise Sundry New and Used items and not Immovable
Property. No user may transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although Real Estate Partners cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Website,
it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to,
solicit or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, Real Estate Partners Administration
reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period, to a number which Real Estate Partners Administration
deems appropriate and in its sole discretion.
1. Real Estate Partners shall not be held liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use the Website or the services or content
provided from and through the Website. Furthermore Real Estate Partners makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise that, amongst others, the content and
technology available from the Website are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free.
2. The Website is supplied on an "as is" basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet the user's individual requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the user to
understand, prior to entering into this agreement with Real Estate Partners, that the service available from and through the Website, will meet the user's individual requirements
and be compatible with the user's hardware and/or software.
3. Information, ideas and opinions expressed on the Website should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of Real Estate Partners Administration and
users are encouraged to consult professional advice, before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
4. Neither Real Estate Partners nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature, arising from the use or inability to use
any product, content of purchase on the Website.
5. Postings of any kind posted to the Website or e-mail sent to the Website are not editorially controlled and therefore Real Estate Partners Administration cannot be held liable for
illegal or unconstitutional content. The user indemnifies Real Estate Partners from all liability in this regard.
6. Where Real Estate Partners links the User to websites, WAP sites, Content Providers, Service Providers and Network Operators and information located worldwide throughout
the Internet, Real Estate Partners Administration has no control over such sites and information and therefore offers no guarantee for such sites and information with regard to
the accuracy, currency, content or quality of any such sites and information.
7. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Real Estate Partners be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary,
incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Website or the Service, even if Real Estate Partners has been advised of the
possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Real Estate Partners liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the
form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Real Estate Partners, during your term of membership.
1. These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between Real Estate Partners and the user of the Real Estate Partners Website. Any failure on the part of
Real Estate Partners to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use, shall in no way constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
2. In the event that any term or condition of the use of the Website is not fully enforceable or valid for any reason, such term[s] or condition[s] shall be severable from the
remaining terms and conditions. The remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected by such unenforceability or invalidity and shall remain enforceable and applicable.
1. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other [REPs] and persons. Real Estate Partners Administration reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor
disputes between you and other Members.
APPLICABLE AND GOVERNING LAW:
1. The Website is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa, and thus the South African Law governs the use or inability to use the Website and these
terms and conditions.
1. You agree to indemnify and hold Real Estate Partners, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agent and other partners and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim or
demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising from the use of the Real Estate Partners Website, in violation of this Agreement and/or
arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
1. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Real Estate Partners Website and further affirmed by becoming an [REP] or [RESP] or other persons, contains the entire agreement
between you and Real Estate Partners regarding the use of the Website. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full
force and effect.
2. Real Estate Partners may assign all or a part of its rights or duties. You may not do so.
3. Any failure by Real Estate Partners to exercise or delay in exercising, any right, power or privilege shall not in any circumstances operate as a waiver thereof nor prejudice our
rights to take subsequent action.
4. Should Real Estate Partners institute action against you pursuant to a breach by you, then without prejudice to any other rights which Real Estate Partners may have, we shall be
entitled to recover all legal costs incurred by us, on an attorney and client scale, tracing fees and collection commissions, from you.